Monday, December 15, 2014

Naps on naps

I came home today and Colin was a little cranky. He hasn't had the easiest time at day care, and in thinking of switching if things don't turn around..... 
Colin usually likes to play.... In fact he would play All day if we had the stamina for it. When he wasn't reacting to my usual tricks I figured he was tired. I didn't realllllly want him to nap at 4in the afternoon but I didn't want him suffering either. 

The sun sets at the back of our house and shines beautifully in our back bedroom. I took colin up to my bedroom hoping I could just change my clothes and then we could have quiet time. Then I thought..... What's stopping me from laying down with him on our bed. He's tired. He can't roll over, I can monitor his sleeping... It was essentially perfect. Him and I were playing, I can't even remember what game now, and we both fell asleep. It was like we were two teens at our first sleepover. 
It was so nice......... I have sorely missiles my afterschool nap and I think colin was giving me and early Christmas present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment