Friday, November 14, 2014

Andy Cohen Saved my Marriage.

Ok so I missed yesterday. But in all fairness it's only because I just downloaded Andy cohens new book and I am obsessively reading it. Like every waking moment.  I'm supposed to be soaking up my final week with Colin and this epic book has me all wrapped up. 

The positive to this is that it give Brian a lot of daddy and Colin time. I'm so engrossed that I really don't have time to micro manage him. I think this is a step in the right direction. Brian does an amazing job with Colin. He does nothing wrong. I don't know why I can't just back off. I guess it's a learning process and it took Andy Cohen to teach me that. 



Colin and I also went to our first circle time today at the Berlin library. I though there were only three possible outcomes. None of which would work out in my favor. But Colin, being the shining star that he is did not melt down, did not scream or cry and did not sleep!  He was wide awake and alert for every crazy moment. I felt like we were very bonded and that he was actually really enjoying himself. He was very into all of the activity around him. He wasn't getting scared by any of the noises nor was he becoming over stimulated. He just sat and stared taking everything in. 



It was so loud in there that I couldn't really hear him, but I did catch a few little ooh's and coo's. 



I fall more in love with him everyday. It's sickening how much I love him. 


Also, this happened yesterday: the cuteness is unbearable. 







No comments:

Post a Comment