Even last week, I felt guilty just being home and not getting out of the house.... Today though, I wanted nothing more. Colin and I took a two hour nap together, him in his swing (what a treat for him!) and me on the couch. We were both exhausted and fell right asleep. We also both woke up at the same time! I didn't have to worry about waking my sleeping baby and he didn't have to wake me up via cryfest.
Somehow I found the motivation to hit the mall today. I had a bunch of stuff to return to a few stores and I have been itching to treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
Colin was completely content in his stroller while we were shopping. He slept for about the first 15 min, and then woke up so peacefully and cute while we were in the Gap!
He just hang out while we rolled around to all the stores. He was smiley and flirted with all the ladies he could find.
It was his very first time to the Disney Store.... I'm a sucker, I bought him another outfit. I felt like he needed it!!! I couldn't find anything in Gap, so obviously he needed to be disneyfied!
It was a tradition to go to the
Disney store each time I went to the mall with Auntie as a little girl... And I have been dying to get him there to do the same. We also always used to get cookies at Mrs. fields, so of course I had to get myself one. :) they were as good as i remember. It's probably been over 10 years since I've done both of these things in the same trip.
Needless to say.... Even with my personal fails at the stores.... This trip is a win!

No comments:
Post a Comment